We’re delighted to announce that we are continuing to deliver NPEx regional roadshows. Three more have been confirmed, as follows:
Thursday 16th November 2017
Lockside Meetings, Lockside, 5 Scotland Street, Birmingham B1 2RR
Tuesday 12th December 2017
The Kent Event Centre, Kent Showground, Detling, Maidstone, ME14 3JF.
Thursday 25th January 2017
SHSC Venue, Crewe Road South, Edinburgh, EH4 2LF
These events will give delegates the chance to engage on the challenges of modernisation in Laboratory Medicine and how IT can serve as an enabler for change.
The agenda for each roadshow will broadly cover:
- Strategic context (how NPEx can serve as an enabler for the recently proposed 29 pathology networks)
- An overview of NPEx
- Current NPEx customer’s user experience
- Direct to consumer testing - electronic links via NPEx
- A workshop to discuss the informatics challenges in Laboratory Medicine
- Lunch, tea, coffee, refreshments and networking
The roadshows are free to attend. To reserve your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0113 226 5505.
We look forward to seeing you there!