The National Pathology Exchange (NPEx) is going on the road in October, hosting a Yorkshire and Humber NPEx roadshow in collaboration with Leeds Pathology Services.
Delivery of integrated digital solutions and open standards are pivotal to enabling networks for the future delivery of pathology services. To deliver this message the roadshow will feature:
- An NPEx adoption story
- An update on pathology standardisation from NHS Digital
- A view on delivering point of care diagnostics
- A workshop to discuss challenges and opportunities for pathology modernisation across the Yorkshire and Humber region.
Delegates should leave with an understanding of:
- National-level pathology standardisation objectives
- Benefits of adopting NPEx for electronic Lab2Lab requests and reports
- Direction of travel for pathology modernisation across Yorkshire & Humber
This event is relevant to Pathology managers, Service manager, Laboratory clinicians and Pathology IT Managers. It will take place from 09:00-13:00 on Wednesday 12th October at the Pathology Department, Old Medical School, Leeds General Infirmary, LS1 3EX.